Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Scrapbook Events ... What do you like?

It's great to see so many wonderful scrapbooking events being held in different parts of Canada. If I could, I'd love to attend as many as possible! Not only the charity crops, since they support such worthwhile causes, but also those great-looking getaways retreats at spa resorts! What a wonderful combination! A good productive session of scrapbooking followed by a relaxing massage or pedicure. For me, that's probably one of the best definitions of paradise that I can think of!

What's important to you in a scrapbook crop or retreat? There are some areas of the country with numerous event options available to choose from, but unfortunately, there are other areas with a limited number of these special events. I'd love to hear from fellow scrapbookers across Canada. What kind of scrapbooking events do you participate in, or what sort of events would you like to participate in? Please feel free to post your comments or send me an email. I'll summarize the results for everyone to see. Perhaps some of the store owners or event organizers will respond by setting up a special crop or retreat in an area close to your home!

No comments: