Monday, July 2, 2007

Welcome to Crop Across Canada

Where it all began ...
As an avid shopper for all things scrapbooking, I have routinely tried to take shopping "road trips" with my scrapbook family and friends. My goal on these trips has been to travel to as many scrapbook stores as possible within a certain area, with a promise to buy something from each store I visit.
The shopping has always been the easy part! What wasn't always so easy was finding the stores and planning a route.
It was from the earlier trips that the idea of Crop Across Canada started to take shape. If my friends and I were struggling to find a resource for scrapbook stores in Canada, I realized it was quite likely that my fellow scrappers may also be experiencing the same problem. So, after much time and research, Crop Across Canada was launched at the end of February. The response I've received has been very positive, from both store owners and scrappers alike, and I look forward to continuing to build on an "all Canadian" scrapbook resource.

No comments: